Our advisor/client relationship begins with my listening to your goals and aspirations. I will help you pursue your goals by completing a comprehensive overview of your current financial situation and helping you implement actionable steps into your everyday life.
So what do I get as a financial planning client?
Our first interaction will be during a complimentary 30-minute conversation, where we explore your current situation and your vision for your future.
A 60-90 minute Initial Discovery Meeting via video conferencing. The discovery call is all about you, and how we can start to build you a better financial future. During the call we will explore deeper into your goals. We will take a look at where you are today and what you want to accomplish in the future. This call will serve as the basis to create your financial plan. Once completed, I will take all of the information gathered from the discovery call and from the documents you provide, and begin to outline a personalized financial plan.
The next time we meet, I will present you with a comprehensive financial plan based on your financial history, where you stand today, and what your financial goals are for tomorrow. The recommendation is customized to help you pursue your financial goals. Your plan will include a detailed action list that I will help you implement into your day-to-day life. The recommendations include the following:
- An easy-to-read summary of your current net worth, goals, and action items.
- An asset allocation recommendation for your current 401(k) or work retirement plan.
- Life insurance review and recommendations.
- Debt repayment analysis and strategy.
- Recommendation on how to best setup your savings “buckets” to help meet your savings goals.
- Recommendations on investment strategy based on your investment goals.
- Recommendations on retirement planning
- Recommendations on tax planning
- Review of current estate plan (wills, beneficiaries, etc.)
Life will happen. That’s why we have quarterly or semi-annual check-in meetings during the year to ensure that your financial plan is still working for you and your goals. These virtual meetings can be as needed or if a major life event occurs. Additionally, you’ll also have access to phone and email support in between meetings.
I Partner with FormulaFolios
to streamline investment advice. This is available as an “add on service”. Investment management fee is separate at 1% of assets under management plus the FormulaFolios platform fee ranging from .30% to .75% depending on the model chosen and amount invested.
The Benefits of Working With Me
No fancy jargon, get financial planning in simple terms.
Get clarity around your money with clear actionable steps.
Life will happen, get ongoing support throughout the entire year and as life events occur.
No Pushy Sales
I don’t sell any products. As a Fee-Only advisor, my compensation comes directly from my clients in an easy to understand & transparent fee schedule.
A fancy word for stating that I will always uphold your interests and needs first.
No Investment Minimums
Unlike “traditional” financial planners, you don’t need to have a large sum of money to invest in order for us to work together.
View a Sample Financial Plan
Not Ready For Financial Planning Yet?
Get the Build a Better Financial Future Booster Package!
A 30 to 60 minute phone call or video chat session to discuss topics such as:
- Creation of a budget including help with how to best prioritize savings vs. paying down debt.
- Debt elimination strategy for student loans and/or credit cards.
- Explanation & review of 401K investment options, employer matching, and vesting schedule.
- Life insurance review.
- Follow up email with a detailed action list so that you can start implementing my recommendations immediately!
$950 for individuals & $1,425 for couples
Sign Up Now!